Under the umbrella of the National Center of Artificial Intelligence (NCAI), Intelligent Criminology Research Lab (ICRL), based at the University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore is going to organize an online five days training for all enthusiasts in Advance Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, etc.
“Machine Learning with Python”
The training session will be live starting from 4th October to 8th October 2021 from 09:00 am – 5:00 pm.
We are extending our invitation to everyone to join this interesting future-oriented training.
Let’s learn together:
• Introduction to Python Programming
• Machine Learning
• Applications of Machine Learning
• Data Collection and Generation Techniques
• Data Preprocessing and Analysis
• Data Augmentation
• Different Algorithms of Machine Learning
• Introduction to Tensor-flow, Keras
• Deep Neural Networks
• Convolutional Neural Networks
• Build and train your own Deep Learning Networks
• Object Detection and Classification
And much much more!
Click on the link below to get yourself registered. You will be notified prior to the commencement of training.
We are excited to have you at the training!